Star Wars, Narwhals, and Unicorns OH MY!!!


This whole series started with doodle from one of my sketchbooks.  I found myself searching for other ways to continue juxtaposing Star Wars themes with other popular characters and creatures like the smurfs, unicorns, and narwhals.  



In the end I have a body of work that has given me the opportunity to continue practicing digital painting the way I might approach coloring comic books, graphic novels, and concept art. 



I am not really certain where my obsession with unicorns came from.  Maybe it was a gift someone gave me last year... or the boxed set of Unicorn Magnetic Poetry that we were selling when I worked at Eyes of the World Imports... Regardless, it has given me the need to continue looking for pieces of forgotten magic in thrift stores and the inspiration to add a little bit of of that magic to my own artwork.






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts