Rainbow, the Best Unicorn

Rainbow is a chill unicorn...

His pleading eyes drew me from across the shop at the Boise airport one morning...

It was like divinity touching earth...

We cross nations together...


And journey long and winding roads...

Every step of the way he encourages me...

And rewards me...


He brings together friends...


And witnesses unions...

He is always up for a laugh...


And loves a good match..

He teaches us to celebrate one another...


And to appreciate the ladies...

To forget all our worries...
That none of us are perfect...


But also that being portable...




Makes him the best unicorn of all!









Comments

  1. Rainbow just brightened my day. It's a picture book kind of post! I actually think I would buy this if it was a book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really!? Maybe I will have to try one of those blurb books for that. Rainbow will be coming to Mexico with me this week. So there will be more adventures to come!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts